[Owncloud] Updated translations

Thomas Müller thomas.mueller at tmit.eu
Sun Dec 2 00:18:45 UTC 2012

Hi Diederick,

I really doubt that you can cherry-pick translations from master to stable45 because
the translation templates could have been changed.

Just fixing the fault string is enough from my point of view.

About github pull requests - this is a goo howto:
https://openshift.redhat.com/community/wiki/github-workflow-for-submitting-pull-requests

Thanks a lot,

Tom