[Owncloud] apps moved

eMerzh merzhin at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 16:25:01 UTC 2012

Hi,
ok cool for the app move, i think it's more clear like that

maybe it will be a good idea to configure by default a "multi app"
scheme for owncloud.
like the
/core ==> with the core
/apps => with default provided apps
/installed_app  ==> empty until the user install new apps

what do you think about somthing like this?

just technical question for non git expert,
i had a branch with some things for bookmark...
how can i move those dev to the "app" branch ... with a simple cp
(loosing the history) or with some ninja command ?

thanks,

eMerzh