[Owncloud] Proxy in Windows App

Thomas thomas at fairplace.de
Wed Aug 22 06:02:36 UTC 2012

Hi Tom,

I'm currently testing with manual proxy confiuration, which looks good
in owncloud.cfg after configure over the gui.

owncloud.cfg:
[proxy]
type=1
host=172.31.0.253
port=3128
user=
pass=

But I have the same problem if I choose system proxy.

I found out, that I get sometimes a error from the gui:
"Connection to proxy closed prematurely."

But still no request to the proxy server - I can maybe check later
with tcpdump.

Thx,
Thomas