[Owncloud] Update issue user/ldap.php

Arthur Schiwon blizzz at owncloud.com
Tue Aug 21 10:41:58 UTC 2012

Yeah, back in OC 3 we simply took the value from the uid attribute to
generate the username. However, it was open for collisions and we did
not assign in to an LDAP name. And we did not check if the name applied
to ownClouds limitation for usernames.

Now you can specify which attribute should be used. The name generated
will be fix, then. Because of the drawbacks stated above a good upgrade
was not possible that time, unfortunately.

What you can do now is to change your machniak folder to
Machniak_Aleksander or change the username in the mapping table, as you
did in your later mail.

Cheers
Arthur