[Owncloud] Client time delta

Jono jono at foodnotblogs.com
Sat Aug 11 10:52:46 UTC 2012

There are certainly some good methods out there for determining time
deltas over a network. While you cant guarantee the result, you can
get a good appromixation with something like this:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3755208/measuring-time-difference-between-networked-devices

However, as I understand it, time deltas will soon be a thing of the
past. The sync client is being revised to use checksums instead of
timestamps over the network such that issues like yours will not be a
problem.