[Owncloud] Calendar Sharing

Pascal Mages pascal.mages at avertas.ch
Wed Apr 18 12:49:16 UTC 2012

Hi Georg

I just did some tests with the lastest caldender sharing branch
(downloaded from Gitorious 2 hours ago). It's a fresh install and I have
a working version of OC 3 with the same hoster. Testet with Firefox 11.0
on Kubuntu.

Here my findings. I'm happy to provide more information if you need.

* I'm unable to create new calender events. I can mark a timeframe in
the calender. Then the little spinning thing start spinning forever. The
overlay to create the new event never apears.

* In the calender selector I get the following error message:
Notice: Undefined variable: shared in
/home/pxxxxxma/www/oc.pxxxxs.ch/apps/calendar/templates/part.choosecalendar.rowfields.php
on line 4

Notice: Undefined variable: shared in
/home/pxxxxxma/www/oc.pxxxxs.ch/apps/calendar/templates/part.choosecalendar.rowfields.php
on line 4

* I can create new calenders. If I click the share icon I can select the
user to share with. Below there apears this error message:
Notice: Undefined index: share in
/home/pxxxxxma/www/oc.pxxxxs.ch/apps/calendar/templates/share.dropdown.php
on line 75
 >make public

* The sharing itself seems to work. At least I can see the shared
calender from other users. But can't really test it as I can't create
events.

* Creating events from Thunderbird Lightning doesn't seem to work. I get
the follwoing error:
Status-Code: 403, Der Benutzer verfügt nicht über die notwendigen
Rechte, um diese Anfrage auszuführen.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<d:error xmlns:d="DAV:" xmlns:s="http://sabredav.org/ns">
   <s:exception>Sabre_DAV_Exception_Forbidden</s:exception>
   <s:message>Permission denied to create file (filename
d479c875-d839-4be2-a7d6-13f6c498191d.ics)</s:message>
   <s:sabredav-version>1.5.4</s:sabredav-version>
</d:error>

Unrelated to calender sharing:
When I use rekonq I get log out all the time. I can browse some files or
calenders but then suddenly the login screen apears.

Let me know if you need more info. I'm also happy to create bug reports
if requested.

Thanks a lot for your work!
Cheers
Pascal