[Owncloud] regression tests?

Thomas Müller thomas.mueller at tmit.eu
Fri Apr 6 10:45:32 UTC 2012

Hi,

from my point of view best would be a continuous integration process.

Just a quick overview:
- on each commit/push the continuous integration server (e.g. Hudson/Jenkins) will get the current version from gitorious
- the test suite will be executed
- additional tools can be executed as well (coding style analysis tools, test coverage tools etc.)
- optional in a later stage we can build various packages as well (like pushing tars to OBS)

This process can be set up for ownCloud itself as well as all clients.

Let's talk about this next weekend at the dev meeting - I'm looking forward to meet you all there.

Take care,

Tom

Thomas Müller                 E-Mail: thomas.mueller at tmit.eu