[Owncloud] Is Owncloud still a KDE project? - Was: Re: Business and Backup Sprint in Zurich - Oct 21 to 23

Pascal d'Hermilly pascal at dhermilly.dk
Mon Sep 26 09:39:25 UTC 2011

Didn't know that the KDE ev. had decided this - however it's still a silly controlling descision.

I also contribute to KDE ev. by having "joined the game" - but I think KDE ev. supporting owncloud (being the part KDE that it is) would make a lot of sense. As "Joining the game" is a passive donation-membership I don't have any influence on the actual descision.

I think there are practical technical solutions to this problem. Especially since git is non-centralistic.

-Pascal