[Owncloud] Meeting and priorities for release

Jan-Christoph Borchardt jan at unhosted.org
Sat Sep 24 23:38:23 UTC 2011

Our next meeting is in a few hours (12:30 hours to be exact)

Sunday, September 25, 12:00 UTC
http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2011&month=9&day=1&hour=12&min=0&sec=0&p1=224&p2=179&p3=16&p4=176

It's in our chat room http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=owncloud
Everyone is welcome, the topics from last time will be continued:
http://owncloud.titanpad.com/meeting

Also, there are new things. In exactly one week, on September 30, we will
release ownCloud 2 – for that I put up some priorities on our task list:
http://owncloud.titanpad.com/tasks
(If you’re on this pad, please name yourself in the list so that we know
who is here.)

Please check out the priority tasks and let me know what you think!