[Owncloud] dev status and help offer

Alessandro Cosentino cosenal at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 17:25:06 UTC 2011

Hi Sven,
I am interested in the integration of Akonadi and Owncloud too.
In particular, my project consists of creating an Akonadi RSS resource
which has Owncloud as a backend.
As I wrote on this list before, Jakob Sack and I are going to work on
this soon, once I am done working with Akregator.
Maybe we should plan an Akonadi+Owncloud IRC meeting some time.

Alessandro
(zimba12 on Freenode)