[Owncloud] Owncloud Feedback

Jakob Sack mail at jakobsack.de
Thu Sep 1 18:25:28 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 18:43:53 +0200, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> Contact
> ========
>
> The selected contact should have some kind of hover in the list on
> the left

I aggree. As soon as my exams are done I'll try to improve the layout.

> The display of the contact information is badly formated

true

> There should be a top bar like in the calender with a button
> addressbooks
> where you can display the addressbooks to display. I think somewhere
> the
> should also be the URL to the carddav url.

I planned to do this but I was told that The User only has one
addressbook, there are no usecases for multiple addressbooks and that
having several addressbooks is confusing. As I am a developer and not a
user I decided to leave it this way and edit the database manually.
The carldav url is shown somewhere, at least in iceweasle you see it
right at the top.

> 	-- andreas

Cheers,

Jakob