[Owncloud] Backup ownCloud?

Thomas Olsen thomas at tanghus.net
Tue Nov 29 17:05:34 UTC 2011

On Tuesday 29 November 2011 17:03 Frank Karlitschek wrote:
> If you want to do a complete backup of your ownCloud it might make sense to
> extend the existing "Import/Export" App so that it can create complete
> exports triggered from remote. At the moment this already works via the
> webinterface.

Now it has User files, ownCloud system files, ownCloud configuration. It should
be extended to including vcard and ical for contacts and calendar.

But this  is a system wide export. It could be great to add per user exports
from remote both for vcard and ical using that users credentials instead of
the admin users.

Would you agree that OC_User::isLoggedIn() in user.php is the place to check
for either http authentication or a token based authentication?