[Owncloud] Temporary directory for zip file creation

Marc Muehlfeld Marc.Muehlfeld at medizinische-genetik.de
Fri Nov 25 11:53:06 UTC 2011

Hi,

I set in the Apache vHost:

    <IfModule mod_php5.c>
       php_admin_value upload_tmp_dir /srv/ownclouddata/tmp
    </IfModule>

to have the OwnCloud tmp-directory on a mountpoint where I guaranteed have
enough space (of course it's outside the documentroot).

If I upload large files, I see them temporarily in that directory. Fine. But
when someone does a zip-download, the zip-file is still created in /tmp.

Is there a way by a php.ini value to let OwnCloud zip in a different folder
than /tmp? I don't want to change the sources.

Or maybe this is also a good feature request: Config-option for defining the
temporary directory.

Regards,
Marc