[Owncloud] tasks for Google Code-in needed

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Sat Nov 19 16:48:38 UTC 2011

On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 17:16, Frank Karlitschek <karlitschek at kde.org> wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> we have one day left to collect the Code-in tasks.
>
> We still need 2 mentors for the described tasks in Jans email.
>
> And we also have the opportunity to come up with more tasks.
> But only if we have mentors for it of course. :-)

Every mentor needs to sign up at
http://www.google-melange.com/gci/profile/mentor/google/gci2011 and
then either ping me, annma, valorie, kstar, daskreech or sandroandrade
in #kde-soc to get approved. Then you can add the tasks in Melange.
Tasks need to be in Melange before Monday. If they're added after that
they're only getting published to the kids after December 16th.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher
KDE Community Working Group / KDE e.V. board member