[Owncloud] Re: Refactoring owncloud

Jakob Sack mail at jakobsack.de
Thu Mar 3 22:46:13 UTC 2011

Hi Kunal,

Cappuccino looks very interesting, however, I think that it is unsuitable for
owncloud. Although we want nice applications with some AJAX foo a framework
for developing desktop like applications would be an overkill.
As a side node I really do not want to learn another language. Getting used to
javascript/jQuery while learning Ruby/Rails for work is hard enough ;-)
Greetings,

Jakob