[Owncloud] Re: Help for the website, again

Damien Tardy-Panis damientardypanis at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 00:04:03 UTC 2011

On Saturday 11 June 2011 19:39:18 you wrote:
> I'm not sure how closely tied ownCloud wants to be with KDE, but you may
> also want to talk to the KDE www team as well. They are making some major
> changes to the kde.org infrastructure.
>
> - Michael

Since the repository is hosted in the KDE infrastructure, it makes sense to me
to host the website within it too.

From all I've read ownCloud is a KDE project. It doesn't meant ownCloud must
absolutely be used with KDE software. Not at all, I know. But it means it is
developed under the KDE umbrella and thus benefits from all the infrastructure
, the teams,... of KDE.

So hosting the website within projects.kde.org is fine IMHO.

Damien

By the way, no need to CC me, I've suscribed to the mailing list.