[Owncloud] Re: ownCloud webOS app

Matthew McKeen mmckeen at ucla.edu
Tue Jul 19 21:35:50 UTC 2011

Awesome Aaron,

I wanted to make one of those.  I really like the webOS sdk, and it
makes soo much sense integrating it with ownCloud.  It really is an
underapreciated SDK and mobile OS.  If you want some help on dev, I'll
be happy to make some commits.  Are you planning on doing more with
the app, like integrating contact syncing and other features into the
webOS application frameworks?  I think that this app has some great
potential, let me know if you want some help.

-Matthew McKeen