[Owncloud] Deleting spam pages on owncloud wiki

Ho Yin Cheng rainyday26 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 23:30:03 UTC 2011

Hi,

I found this project recently and began reading through the wiki to see what
owncloud can do. I noticed that there are quite a few spam pages being
created every couple of days so I tried to register to delete the pages but
it seems that normal users do not have that permission. I also tried opening
a discussions on the spam pages but no one seems to have noticed. Is there a
moderator/admin that is able to delete the following pages:

http://owncloud.org/index.php/Payday_Loans_-_How_To_Deal_With_A_Financial_Emergency
http://owncloud.org/index.php/Psychic_-_How_To_Find_Real_Psychic_Readings_and_Psychic_Healers
http://owncloud.org/index.php/Turbotax_-_How_To_Prepare_Taxes_Using_TurboTax
http://owncloud.org/index.php/Cheap_Health_Insurance
http://owncloud.org/index.php/Payday_Loans_-_How_To_Obtain_Military_Payday_Loans
http://owncloud.org/index.php/Life_Insurance_-_How_To_Buy_Life_Insurance_Without_Dependents

If there is a better way of flagging spam pages, let me know and I'll use
that method in the future. Thanks and keep up the good work.