[Owncloud] Re: Meeting planing

Jan-Christoph Borchardt JanCBorchardt at fsfe.org
Wed Feb 23 13:57:47 UTC 2011

Heyhey,

as I‘m back in Stuttgart then, I wanted to participate as well and work on
ownCloud usability.
Unfortunately I might have participated in the doodle a little too late:
http://doodle.com/9grcqz83n5tww73t
The 15–17 April conflicts with the KDE UX Sprint in Berlin:
http://community.kde.org/Sprints/UX2011

Currently I am not sure on what I am going to attend. Is the date already
definitely fixed or are others ok with moving it (as it seems from the
doodle). Are others also blocked because of the UX sprint?