[Owncloud] GSoC

Frank Karlitschek karlitschek at kde.org
Wed Feb 9 11:13:31 UTC 2011

Hi everybody,

this years GSoC is coming up and I think ownCloud should participate again.

It would be good if as many people as possible could help with this to make it successful for ownCloud.

So we need three things at the moment.

Ideas:
Put your ideas and possible GSoC project here:
http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2011/Ideas#ownCloud

Mentors:
We need mentors.
I´m not sure if I have the time to be a mentor again this year.
So if you are interested send me a message.

Students:
We also need students of course.
But please don´t submit your proposals now. We first have to prepare the possible projects.
You find more information here:
http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2011/Ideas

I hope we can do an even more successful GSoC this year than last year. :-)

Cheers
Frank

--
Frank Karlitschek