[Owncloud] openphoto integration with owncloud?

Thomas Olsen thomas at tanghus.net
Fri Dec 30 17:03:03 UTC 2011

Anyone with the knowledge on WebDAV and maybe remoteStorage who can give some advice here?

http://openphoto.uservoice.com/forums/141441-general-discussion-and-feature-requests/suggestions/2423350-integration-with-owncloud-org

"Jmathai (Hacker, The OpenPhoto Project) commented  ยท  Dec 30, 2011
I'm (embarrassingly) not that familiar with WebDAV but I thought the point of it was that it can be
mounted so applications can use WebDAV resources just like it would a normal file system.
Unhosted uses the remoteStorage protocol: http://www.w3.org/community/unhosted/wiki/RemoteStorage
Ideally there's someone that's familiar with or has done a similar integration. Know of anyone?"

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus Olsen