[Owncloud] ownCloud 3 planing

Robin Appelman icewind1991 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 16:09:37 UTC 2011

The lack of svg support in a browser isn't a problem, svg images get
automatically replaced by png for those browsers, however these seems
to be a problem with the replacement of some of those images.

The jquery file upload will probably not fix the >2GB upload problem,
since it still does "regular" POST uploads in the background.
webdav works with big file uploads because it uses PUT instead of POST.

I don't think there really is an option to fix the >2GB upload problem
for servers having a issue with it.

- Robin Appelman