[Owncloud] SabreDAV license

Evert Pot evert at rooftopsolutions.nl
Sun Dec 18 02:34:36 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

I've noticed you are redistributing SabreDAV, but you're not including the LICENSE file; which is pretty much the only clause you have to follow.

Any chance this can get fixed before your next release?

Also, I'm not very sure how big the webdav feature is for you, but if it is.. Would love to get in touch with the person maintaining it. I can probably be of help with some of the more complicated bugs, and in return it would be great to get more feedback, channeled from what seems to be a pretty large tech-savvy user base.

Hit me up!
Evert