[Owncloud] Qt Sync Client (owncloud_sync_qt)

Pavel Baranchikov pbaranchikov at v-kernel.com
Thu Dec 15 07:48:59 UTC 2011

Hello,

I have a problem synchronizing from the latest owncloud version:

"
Error at line  1  column  1
"unexpected end of file"
Something wrong with the settings, please check.
"pavel"  just finishied.
Successfully saved DB to file!
"pavel"  is ready to sync!
WebDAV request returned error:  203  On URL:
"http://owncloud/owncloud/files/webdav.php/owncloud/Shared/"
"<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<d:error xmlns:d="DAV:" xmlns:s="http://sabredav.org/ns">
  <s:exception>Sabre_DAV_Exception_FileNotFound</s:exception>
  <s:message>File with name /owncloud could not be located</s:message>
  <s:sabredav-version>1.5.4</s:sabredav-version>
</d:error>
"

	If I open URL
"http://owncloud/owncloud/files/webdav.php/owncloud/Shared/" in Firefox it