[Owncloud] Opportunities to help

Ger mcvries at mcvries.nl
Thu Aug 25 06:03:35 UTC 2011

Allright then, hi all, i noticed that when i log in on my own owncloud it seems that say "username" and "Username" both accept the same password, but show different data.
The shared storage from "anotheruser" with "username" doesn't show up when "username" logs in with "Username" and a new folder is created for him. Was this already known?

And could somebody direct me to some documentation how to manage the music tab so that i actually can add some music there? Thanks a lot.
Regards and keep up the good work!

-G-

Op 25 aug. 2011 om 00:10 heeft "Jan-Christoph Borchardt" <JanCBorchardt at fsfe.org> het volgende geschreven: