[Owncloud] ownCloud 1.1 RC1 releases

Frank Karlitschek karlitschek at kde.org
Fri Oct 29 15:01:50 UTC 2010

Hi friends,

as discussed earlier I releases 1.1 RC1 5 minutes ago. Grab it from http://owncloud.org

Thanks to everybody who contributed. I think 1.1 will be a fantastic release. :-)
Please test and search for showtoppers.
I plan to release 1.1 final next week if we find no major problems.

One more thing. We should collect all the new (and old) features in the Wiki so that we can write a nice announcement for the 1.1. release next week. Could someone create a wiki page and collect the input?

We also need someone to write the announcement. I´m not the best english writer.
Does somebody volunteer? :-)

Cheers
Frank

--