[Owncloud] Re: ownCloud, SyncML and Akunambol

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Fri Dec 3 07:47:05 UTC 2010

On Thursday 02 December 2010 10:16:36 Frank Karlitschek wrote:
> sounds like a good idea to me. I suggest to make this an ownCloud plugin

I think I agree with that, you certainly know better than I do. :)

However, I don't have much time for it, this is why I sent a mail here. I can
take care of all the local part of the syncronization, and can take care to
put you guys in contact with the right funambol guys. But, would you help me
with the server part, your expertise? :)

Bye,
-Riccardo