[Owncloud] webDAV "put" bug

bzh b bzhbok at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 09:54:36 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have some updates:
- About HTTP WebDAV Server : apparently it is not as dead as the official
website is claiming, but PEAR package is not up-to-date. An easy way to
update to the latest version from SVN is to run the small script in
attachement in owncloud/inc/ repository. It is an incomplete and ugly
solution though since my script doesn't update the file
inc/HTTP/WebDAV/Server/Filesystem.php. So I also join this  a  modified
Filesystem.php  that is working for me (but I'm really not sure of my
modifications).

(Also my modifications will be available in
git at gitorious.org:~bzhbok/owncloud/bzhboks-owncloud.git
hopefully soon - if I don't mess up with git)

 With this new version I was able to run litmus test suite quite
succesfully:
make -k URL=http://[myip]/owncloud/webdav/owncloud.php CREDS="[login]
[passwd]" check
-> running `basic':
 0. init.................. pass
 1. begin................. pass
 2. options............... pass
 3. put_get............... pass
 4. put_get_utf8_segment.. pass
 5. put_no_parent......... pass
 6. mkcol_over_plain...... pass
 7. delete................ pass
 8. delete_null........... pass
 9. delete_fragment....... pass
10. mkcol................. pass
11. mkcol_again........... pass
12. delete_coll........... pass
13. mkcol_no_parent....... pass
14. mkcol_with_body....... pass
15. finish................ pass
<- summary for `basic': of 16 tests run: 16 passed, 0 failed. 100.0%
-> running `copymove':
 0. init.................. pass
 1. begin................. pass
 2. copy_init............. pass
 3. copy_simple........... pass
 4. copy_overwrite........ FAIL (COPY overwrites collection: 409 Conflict)
 5. copy_nodestcoll....... pass
 6. copy_cleanup.......... pass
 7. copy_coll............. pass
 8. copy_shallow.......... pass
 9. move.................. pass
10. move_coll............. pass
11. move_cleanup.......... pass
12. finish................ pass
<- summary for `copymove': of 13 tests run: 12 passed, 1 failed. 92.3%

This is good news but apparently it doesn't solve the bug with dolphin or
konqueror BUT it is working allright with cadaver...

Also There is a bug when trying to remove a "folder" (collection) with a
space character in dolphin or konqueror : for example if I ask to remove
"New Folder", it will try to remove "New" and "Folder"...

Last question: shall we make bug reports on bugs.kde.org ?

bzhbok