KEcoLab's integration into Okular

Aakarsh MJ mj.akarsh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 19:11:20 GMT 2024

Sorry for the late reply,

> > Please remember to keep the list in copy :)

My mistake, I made sure to include all in this reply

> Doing the testing on the tag creation may be a bit too late since we only

> create the tag when the application is released, which means if the test
> finds

> a regression, it's too late since we've already released.

> But I guess as a start is not a bad thing, at least we'd know a
> regression

> happened :D

Great!

> Speaking of which, how would we know a regression happened? I understand
> the

> pipeline would fail, but since "noone" is specifically looking at that

> pipeline it would possibly be "lost"? Maybe we can get an email on the
> mailing

> list? But I guess that's step #2.

Yes, iirc whenever a pipeline fails the maintainers do receive an email
similar to the following image:
[image: image.png]
and even if the deploy stage fails we would still have artefacts from the
energy measurement stage.

Sincerely,
Aakarsh MJ