Question for OKULAR stamps

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Feb 23 10:09:39 GMT 2024

El diumenge, 18 de febrer de 2024, a les 10:24:05 (CET), Alain LAPIERE va
escriure:
> Hello
> 2 questions

In the future please use https://kde.org/support/ to find support channels, do
not email the Okular development mailing list about how to use Okular.

> How resize a stamp when it is put on a pdf ?

Be in Browse mode, select the stamp with the mouse, drag the square markers
that appear around the stamp.

> Hox resize a stamp when we create it ?

When adding the stamp (and most annotations) press the mouse button, hold and
drag to the size of the stamp you want to create, then release the mouse
button.