KDE Eco meetup tonight | KEcoLab integration for measuring Okular

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Wed Feb 14 14:51:17 GMT 2024

Hi, today the KDE Eco meetup host a Q&A with new contributors in Season
of KDE to discuss their work with the community. One SoK'24 project is
working on integrating the energy measurement process into Okular's
pipeline. We'd love to have some of you join to discuss with the
contributors Aakarsh and Sarthak and ask any questions you might have.

_Meetup Overview_

*When*: Wed. 14 February 18-19h UTC

*Where*: https://meet.kde.org/b/jos-l59-2i1-9yt

*More details*:
https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/energy-efficiency/2024-February/000189.html

If you are interested, here are the status reports with info from the
contributors related to this work:

- https://community.kde.org/SoK/2024/StatusReport/AakarshMJ
- https://community.kde.org/SoK/2024/StatusReport/Sarthak_Negi

Cheers,
Joseph

--
Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss
KDE Internal Communications & KDE Eco Community Manager

Generally available Monday-Thursday from 10-16h CET/CEST. Outside of
these times it may take a little longer for me to respond.

KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!
Website: https://eco.kde.org
Mastodon: @be4foss at floss.social