KEcoLab's integration into Okular

Aakarsh MJ mj.akarsh at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 12:19:21 GMT 2024

Hi Albert,

Once again sorry for the delay in response me and karan were attending Conf
KDE India so were a bit preoccupied with that

>Try following the steps, you will see that you can't do step 1 because
that is
>not something we have in KDE (I guess one could bother sysadmin about it,
but
>that's not scalable).

Yes you are correct we'll have to ask sysadmins for this. For this we would
create a template to make this easy to achieve where we can have a comma
seperated list of email addresses to notify when the pipeline breaks.
Although this would be the last step for integration

In regards to concern around scalability at present we were only looking to
work with select projects owing to limited availability of hardware and
also bearing in mind measuring too many projects can overload the system
under test.

Also on 14 February we would be having our monthly KDE Eco meetup and from
what I have been told joseph will contact you in regards to this so maybe
we can go into more details over this which would help in a smoother
conversation.

Sincerely,
Aakarsh MJ