Feature request/enquiry: Overprint support

Oliver Sander oliver.sander at tu-dresden.de
Tue May 30 16:56:31 BST 2023

Hi,

poppler does have overprinting support (to a certain extent).  See for example
the manpage of pdftops.

Bernard, can you explain more precisely what it is that you need?
Without it I don't think you will get a better answer.

Maybe open a feature request at bugs.kde.org -- that's more easily kept track of.

Cheers,
Oliver