Digital signature: font & content of the rectangle

Guillaume Gheysen guillaume.gheysen at mailfence.com
Wed Mar 15 17:31:41 GMT 2023

Dear Okular developers,

I am using Okular to e-sign documents (using Belgian Eid) and I really appreciate your work. However, I don't find the options to configure the signature drawn on the pdf (font, content, etc.) and I need to make a huge rectangle to have a visible signature (which is not often possible). It is possible to have information about this configuration or do you know when this feature will be available ? Thank you.

Best regards,

Guillaume Gheysen