Feature request/enquiry: Overprint support

Bernard Gray bernard.gray at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 08:14:03 BST 2023

Hi all,
Following this up to close the loop -

Kevin Ottens from Enioka has completed the work involved to get this
feature request functional.
At the time of writing the patches/PRs are awaiting upstream review:
 - Okular: https://invent.kde.org/graphics/okular/-/merge_requests/764
 - Poppler: https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/poppler/poppler/-/merge_requests/1411

If anyone is interested in testing, I have backported the patches for
ubuntu 22.04/jammy in this ppa:
 - https://launchpad.net/~bernard-gray/+archive/ubuntu/okular-poppler

Thanks for all the assistance, I'm very glad to report a happy (near) ending :)

Regards,
Bernie