Feature request/enquiry: Overprint support

Michael freer michael.freer at kdab.com
Mon Jun 5 09:45:58 BST 2023

@Oliver - thank you for the introduction and for the endorsement, both are much appreciated.
—-

Hello Bernard

It is a pleasure to meet you, albeit virtually, for the time being anyway.

It would be a pleasure to determine how KDAB can potentially assist you as and when you feel it is appropriate to do so. When you are ready, please make contact via email or phone.

Kind regards

Michael

—
Michael Freer | Michael.Freer at kdab.com | Director of Sales