Runtime error "you need to call Settings::instance before using"

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Feb 25 10:41:42 GMT 2023

El divendres, 24 de febrer de 2023, a les 12:34:59 (CET), Martin Schnitkemper
va escriure:
> Am Donnerstag, 23. Februar 2023, 23:32:15 CET schrieben Sie:
>
> Hello Albert,
>
> > Please push your code as a Merge Request so we can see it, much easier to
> > comment on code when we can see it :)
>
> Thank you for your response.

Please keep the list on copy :)

> I forked the project and created a branch:
> https://invent.kde.org/martin-de/okular/-/tree/wish%23463732
>
> There you are able to review the code, these are the changes:
> https://invent.kde.org/martin-de/okular/-/commit/1df9d5a500241b0cfae860b1e1b
> d1d604dde7439

Why are you adding PDF only options to the general config file and general config
dialog instead of to the PDF generator config file and PDF generator config
dialog/page?

> I opend also an issue where I described the problem more detailed:
> https://invent.kde.org/martin-de/okular/-/issues/1
>
> You can leave your comments there, since I dropped myself from the
> mailinglist due to the traffic.

Which trafic? the bug emails? You need to learn about email filtering :)