Any way to quit from "Digitally Sign" functionality?

Yonghao Liu liuyonghao156 at 163.com
Wed May 25 03:44:29 BST 2022

Dear developers,

     Today I accidentally clicked on "Tools > Digitally Sign" with a PDF
opened, but was unable to quit from it and return to normal reading
modes, unless I close and reopen the document. I browsed the Internet
for solution but with no success.

     I don't know whether there is already a way implemented to quit
from this mode without really doing a sign (since I do not have a
certificate installed on system, I have no way to create a signature on
the first hand). Even if there is a way out, it is not intuitive enough
for me to find easily; the logic should at least be optimised.

Yours sincerely,

Yonghao.