Okular | statistics before and after BE eco-certification

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Jun 20 19:47:30 BST 2022

El dilluns, 20 de juny de 2022, a les 17:28:06 (CEST), Joseph P. De Veaugh-
Geiss va escriure:
> Hi!
>
> I would be interested in Okular statistics before and after receiving
> the Blue Angel eco-label. [1]
>
> Would it be possible to obtain data for 2022 related to website (Matomo)

I sent you on Matrix a capture of the visits for the MS Store, it's mostly
static except a 4x/5x increase in 7/8 of May.

> or download statistics (e.g., Ubuntu, Microsoft Store)?

I've no idea how to access Snap store downloads, ask JRiddell maybe?

I sent you on Matrix a capture of the downloads for the MS Store, it's mostly
lineal.

https://pkgstats.archlinux.de/packages/okular ?