Okular Evince Calibre Koreader and other open-source ebook readers - Great Scott! you can't meet me at Twin Peer-to-Peer Mall at 1:15 AM tonight

Sergei Udris sergei.udris at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 13:38:25 GMT 2022

Okular Evince Calibre Koreader and other open-source ebook readers - Great
Scott! you can't meet me at Twin Peer-to-Peer Mall at 1:15 AM tonight
  program peer-to-peer programs including new competitive games

i've had enough practical jokes for one afternoon, future boy!
  selling out Isengard Tower and garden by letting
money-sponsor-donate-ads-coins-jobs disease in
    Rey refuses to sell BB-8 for 60 portions in the desert, you do it from
comfy chairs in Internet era
  siding with Biff by accepting Hill Valley without peer-to-peer games
github twitch email
    when Marvin Berry inviting Marty to play guitar is p2p
  turning programs into projects like Metrocity pushing Mertoman to be
their hero when he wants to be Musicman
  caging programs under user namespaces is what infuriates L3 - why?!
because you are my organic overlord?!
  nesting around one program and not programming games like proud Vulcan
Academy
    yet having shiny web pages and lengthy maintainer attributions - no
wonder Spock left for Starfleet
  in words of Pierce: Wolverine, seeing you like this breaks ma dam' heart

maybe you were adopted
  real as China Study - that's a book by the way, go ahead
  if Federer Djokovic Nadal instead of competing for grand-slams set up a
funding-commentary-booth in the middle of court
  if Linus - inner Biff stole name Freax - agreed to join Steve Jobs and
Apple on that meeting when he first came to California
    instead of keeping program free and open
  if torrent clients accepted Strickland-server-networks-only valley
instead of generating most traffic
  if Jesus instead of feeding 4000 started a bread-breaking fundraiser
together with elders
  even Biff would willingly do their homework for being worse bullies

Marty! you've gotta come back with me!
  even dust of open source ebook readers we shake off of our
Seinfeld-Obama-Nike running shoes
  but be sure - peer-to-peer programs including unseen competitive games -
are climbing like Honnold on Mount Kenia
  no projects no experiments no docs no issue-scratching-on-top-of-our-heads
  no money-donate-sponsor-ads-coins-jobs lethal virus
  programs who are guests not workers
  breathing and singing with their own voice like Chris Pine i-am-Cris-Pine
  better than what Borg of money can collective-gram
  are on their way along with Pat Brown and Impossible Foods mission
  both will be served in vegan jars of time travel parens ( )

my calculations are correct - when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're
gonna see some serious shit

Peter Dinklage: some people's parts just aint very long - but not meee not
meee - i'm still going strong