[GSoC Draft proposal] Improving Okular for Android

Aachman Mittal m.aachman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 21:25:50 BST 2022

Hello all,
I'm looking for potentials mentors for GSoC 2022 to review/comment my draft
proposal
for this task:-
https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2022/Ideas#Project:_Improve_Okular_for_Android

The proposal can be accessed here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17w7W6ntUuUZEtGOAiEYIJvvQg2IoQ1XNyMYxOzsoIqE/edit?usp=sharing
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/17w7W6ntUuUZEtGOAiEYIJvvQg2IoQ1XNyMYxOzsoIqE/edit?usp=sharing>
 *(permits anyone to comment)*
I know it's less than 24 hours left before proposal submission deadline and
kinda late to submit for review, I got a little sick and couldn't complete
it earlier, but I would really appreciate any suggestion you might have.
I have been in contact with some of you over Matrix channels trying to have
a better understanding of the tasks. I believe I have a good understanding
of the issues. I have provided a general timeline in my proposal however I
was unable to get into the specific tasks that will be needed to execute
for the font API integration perhaps because of my lack of experience. I
wish to thank Albert Astals Cid for all the help they provided to me in
understanding the idea and setting up the build environment.

Regards
Aachman Mittal