asking questions

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon May 10 22:47:43 BST 2021

El dilluns, 10 de maig de 2021, a les 15:56:39 (CEST), Md. Mubin va escriure:
> Dear Sir,

This is a mailing list.

> Have a nice day. I have two questions. Kindly reply to me.
>
> 1. Can I use Okular as a widget for viewing documents from programming
> languages like C or Dart?

Okular is written in C++, can you interface with C++ libraries from C or Dart?

> 2. How to use this generator "
> https://api.kde.org/okular/html/okular_generators.html " ?

You are going to need to be a bit more precise in your question, that's a very long document, we can't guess what part of it you don't understand.