Modifying PDFs: insert/delete/reorder

Scott Howard scott at showard.ca
Wed May 5 02:50:11 BST 2021

Thanks for getting back to me, Albert.

Your explanation makes sense to me - Okular is a viewer, not an editor. I
was hoping to have a one-stop shop like Adobe Acrobat, which has a very
similar interface to Okular, but with a full set of features. In Acrobat,
deleting/inserting pages is managed in the right-click menu on the
thumbnail widget, and reordering is managed by click-and-dragging in the
thumbnail widget.

Perhaps it would be more appropriate to consider a port of Okular, which
would implement the extra features, keep the interface, but be limited to
PDFs.

Thanks,
Scott