(no) Okular BoF Akademy 2021 - Akademy is in june!

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Jun 2 20:47:37 BST 2021

El dimecres, 2 de juny de 2021, a les 13:24:50 (CEST), David Hurka va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> I’m just realizing that Akademy 2021 is already in 2-3 weeks, and not in
> september. :D
>
> I will probably not have time then. But there aren’t *any* BoFs in the list
> yet: https://community.kde.org/Akademy/2021/AllBoF , so I will not miss the
> Okular meeting...?
>
> Are there plans/interest for another virtual Okular meeting soon? At least I
> don’t have any topics to discuss. :)

The possibility to schedule BoFs was just announced recently, I was thinking yesterday about suggesting to have one, but then i realized i don't have anything i actually want to talk about, so there's not much point in me suggesting one.

Of course we can still have one if people want.