Inquiry: Open new files in tabs on Windows

R M m.r.motallebi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 02:36:48 GMT 2021

Hi,

Thanks for developing Okular. I am using version 1.11.1 on Windows
(installed via Microsoft Store).

I wanted to know if there is a way to open new documents as a new tab in
the main window when double-clicking a file in Windows (or opening via
Open With menu). Right now it opens it in a separate window each.

I have the "Open new files in tabs" option set and files opened inside
the application do appear in new tabs, but I wanted to achieve the same
thing by default. I have tried playing around with command line /
shortcut options but haven't had any luck so far.

Thanks a lot.

Rezzy