Okular mini virtual sprint

Simone Gaiarin simgunz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 08:05:40 GMT 2021

Hi all,
I would like to organize a mini virtual sprint with the goal of completing
some stale MRs regarding Okular annotations. Me and David Hurka had lengthy
discussions on some aspects of these MR but we still have not managed to
complete them. I hope that someone else could join this sprint in order to
have a few other opinions on the matter and achieve a good solution.

I think that in a 2-3 hours sprint we should be able to complete these.

Here is a doodle:
https://doodle.com/poll/hg8t474g4e4s5sdm

The proposed times are based on CEST timezone (UTC+1), if for someone these
do not work out, let me know.

The sprint will be on https://meet.kde.org/

Involved MRs and issues:

https://invent.kde.org/graphics/okular/-/merge_requests/254