Can i get response now and not get rejected?

David Hurka david.hurka at mailbox.org
Sat Dec 18 23:06:52 GMT 2021

Hi,

> I cant esit the pdf original text, [...]

That is correct, Okular does not have functionality to edit the real content
of documents, and to my knowledge this is not intended to be added to Okular.
I think you need to find another tool for your kind of work. :(

> My karma says though that i already benifited from okular and would
> like to contribute to the community, maybe by translating something into
> Swedish?

If you want to contribute translations, you should contact the KDE translation
teams. See here: https://community.kde.org/Get_Involved/translation

I think Okular is currently fully translated to Swedish, but that doesn’t mean
the translation team does not need help elsewhere or later. :)

Cheers, David