Modifying PDFs: insert/delete/reorder

Scott Howard scott at showard.ca
Fri Apr 30 21:45:41 BST 2021

Hey folks,

I was hoping to get some guidance/input on a feature that I'm hoping to add
to Okular. In looking at the code, I'm suspecting that poppler is the
limiting factor for supporting insert/delete/reorder operations on a PDF.
Is this something that has been considered?

I've used Adobe Acrobat extensively, and in compiling professional reports,
the ability to insert/delete/reorder is very useful. While there are other
tools that can be used to accomplish the same goal, I feel it would be
beneficial to include this functionality in Okular, as the default PDF
application on KDE.

Thanks,
Scott Howard