Okular virtual sprint

David Hurka david.hurka at mailbox.org
Tue Oct 6 15:16:04 BST 2020

Oliver wrote:
> > at first thx for organizing, Oliver. Looks like it is going to be Sun 18
> > October.
> yes, it will be Sun 18 Oct 20:00 CET.  The BigBlueButton room will be
>
> https://selfservice.zih.tu-dresden.de/link.php?meeting_id=32450&pin=7c7892c
> 7

Nice. :)

Can you give the time in UTC? On DuckDuckGo search results page there appears
to be confusion what CET means. :(

Bonus for giving time information in ISO 8601 format.

Albert wrote:
> [...] we can go over some of the major issues, try to explain some things
that may not be clear about the architecture, etc.

I would be interested in how Document and TilesManager and related classes
work.

Cheers, David and the hippo