Okular virtual sprint

Oliver Sander oliver.sander at tu-dresden.de
Tue Oct 6 10:16:40 BST 2020

Hi Philipp, hi Albert,

> at first thx for organizing, Oliver. Looks like it is going to be Sun 18 October.

yes, it will be Sun 18 Oct 20:00 CET.  The BigBlueButton room will be

  https://selfservice.zih.tu-dresden.de/link.php?meeting_id=32450&pin=7c7892c7

> In any case, I am glad that it happens now anyway, and that Albert joins is also great news. It is not that much that I did want to push my personal topics - although I am not really aversed to it either, and thx for bringing those up :)

I think the color mapping topic is a good choice because

a) it is on the agenda of one of the attendees
b) it really does require some discussion, not "just" somebody to do the work

Cheers,
Oliver